33, 107 Likes 744 Dislikes
Take Dr. Berg's Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: https://bit.ly/2JbISDo
Download Keto Essentials
Dr. Berg discussed 9 different things your feet can tell you about the health of your liver. The actual appearance of the lower leg or foot gives a lot of great information about the overall health of a person because the heart has to send blood all the way down to the feet all the way up to the vascular system and usually if there is a liver or heart problem, there will be a vascular problem.
• Red and Brown dots (usually in the lower leg) – It means poor circulation and can also be diabetes.
• Spider veins or Spider nevus – could be seen in cirrhosis. There is a building of a lot of estrogen in the liver and too much estrogen could affect the vascular system.
• Cracked heels – It is a vitamin B3 deficiency (Pellagra) or an omega 3 fatty acid deficiency.
• Itching in the bottom of the foot – It means congested liver or back up of fluids in the liver, bile backing up and there’s a buildup of histamines.
• Hot feet or Bad odor – another symptom of a liver problem, the liver couldn’t detoxify correctly and is backing up through the skin.
• Pitting Edema – pressing the finger into the lower leg and it leaves it dent.
• Toenail fungus – people with liver problems have a higher number of fungus growing in their body because of the imbalance of the micro flora in the gut.
• White nail bed – It is because of the poor circulation.
What Really Causes Liver Problems?
1. Side effects of Medications
2. High Sugar in the diet (HFCs or High Fructose Corn Syrup)
3. Cooked Foods
4. Low Veggies in the diet
5. Excessive Alcohol
6. Excessive Protein
Your gallbladder can also be involved, because the liver makes bile and if its damaged, then you will not release the amount of bile needed and this can cause gallstones.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis